I would like to know if anyone would be interested in the following?

Harry Hayfield
As we count down to the Winter Olympics (the 21st since their inception) may I be permitted to post:
  • A Google Earth map showing the locations of the Games since 1924
  • When we reach 21 days to go, a daily summary of the past Winter Olympics
  • During the Games, a daiy summary of the medals won and medals tables and a daily caption competition between the forum's members using a published photograph as the starting point.

karrie
I think that sounds like a fine idea personally. I can't see why anyone would object. I'd suggest though that you try to keep the information in one thread, as people get frustrated when multiple threads on one subject clutter the board up.

Welcome to Canadian Content!

Spade
I love Olympic ham (and pork).

darkbeaver
I'm opposed to cannabis free Olimpic games. I support the womens topless ski-jump team.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I'm opposed to cannabis free Olimpic games. I support the womens topless ski-jump team.

It is in B.C. so will not be cannabis free. Cheap but not free. Free would be better of course but even pot farmers have expenses.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Harry HayfieldView Post

As we count down to the Winter Olympics (the 21st since their inception) may I be permitted to post:

• A Google Earth map showing the locations of the Games since 1924
  • When we reach 21 days to go, a daily summary of the past Winter Olympics
  • During the Games, a daiy summary of the medals won and medals tables and a daily caption competition between the forum's members using a published photograph as the starting point.

I think this is a grand idea, HH. I would definitely follow it.

Harry Hayfield
This map shows Winter Olympic locations in the Rocky Mountains
Attached Images
Winter Olympics Rockies.jpg (217.6 KB, 4 views)